Testicles are situated inside scrotum and the cancer that affects testicles is known as testicular cancer. Depending upon the type and stage of the cancer the prognosis of testicular cancer varies. Self examination of the testicles can reveal the existence of testicular cancer in some cases.
Types of Testicular Cancer
Seminoma: Seminoma tumors can occur at any age though they are commonly found in elderly people. These cancers are not as aggressive as non seminoma.
Non seminoma: This type of cancer is found among younger people. They are aggressive and spread rapidly.
Generally Known Causes of Testicular Cancer
Causes of testicular cancer or any other cancer are not known to the present medical science. Healthy cells in human body grow in an orderly way which helps the body to function in its normal way. But at times due to some changes like genetic mutation, cells start growing very fast affecting the normal growth and functioning of the healthy tissues. There are some factors called ostensible factors or risk factors which help in the development of testicular cancer. They are described below:
- Cryptorchidism or Undescended testes: Testicles are formed inside the abdomen during the early stages of fetal development and later they are descended into the scrotum. In some cases, testicles may not descent into the scrotum. They remain in the abdomen itself even after the birth of the child. This is known as cryptorchidism. Cryptorchidism is a risk factor to testicular cancer as the testicles do not get proper protection due to its abnormal positioning.
- Genetic abnormalities: Abnormalities like Klinefelter’s syndrome in which the absence of one or both testis is experienced has been found to increase the risk of testicular cancer.
- Family history: History of testicular cancer in the family increases the risk of occurrence of this cancer to other members of the family.
- Age: Testicular cancer is common in the age group of 15 to 35
- Race: It has been found that black men are having greater percentage of testicular cancer compared to white men.
- Autoimmune diseases: Those who are suffering from autoimmune diseases like HIV infection are at risk of testicular cancer.
Dynamic Science (DS) Based Causes Testicular Cancer
It is generally known that there are mutations or epigenetic changes happen in the genes or DNA or on the genetic makeup that leads to the development of cancer. Dynamic Science, which explains how mind, vital force (soul) and DNA are interconnected, reveals that the regulation of the DNA expression is done by the nature of the mental and emotional thoughts that we allow to develop within us, though there are influences on DNA expression from the outside energy sources and also from the bio-chemical changes that happen in the physical body. Through our researches based on Dynamic Scientific Approach (DSA), we identified different mental and emotional thought processes that constructively and destructively influence the DNA expression. We identified that naturally positive, happy, comfortable, peaceful and pure mental emotional state constructively or curatively modify the DNA whereas negative, unnatural, pessimistic, fearful, destructive mental and emotional states derange the DNA to express itself to an unhealthy plane. Also each thought is connected to a functional system and/or organ of the body. In this connection we are in search for the particular negative mental and emotional state/thought that affects the particular energy that regulates the functioning of the genes that regulates the multiplication and functioning of the cells of the testicles for the development of testicular cancer in each patient. It is still an ongoing research and development activity and a new direction of scientific observation which can help in the development of future medical science and a new methodology for treatment. Please click here to know more about Dynamic Science.
Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer
The following are the possible signs and symptoms of testicular cancer
- Lump in the testicles
- Pain in testicles
- Swelling in testicles
- Heaviness of scrotum
- Ache in the groin and abdomen
- Fluid in the scrotum
- Pain in scrotum or testes
- Enlargement and tenderness in breasts
- Back pain
Diagnosis of Testicular Cancer
In some cases testicular cancer are detected by self examinations. In other cases it is detected by physicians when they carry out routine examinations. If a lump is noticed in your scrotum, the following tests are conducted.
- Ultrasound: A hand held probe is moved over the scrotum and the ultrasound image is obtained. With the help of ultra sound an image of the scrotum and testicles are created.
- Blood tests: Blood tests can determine the level of tumor markers in your blood. A high level of tumor markers in blood increases the possibility of testicular cancer. The most important three testicular tumor markers are as listed below:
- AFP (alpha fetoprotein)
- HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin)
- LDH (lactate dehydrogenase)
Dynamic Scientific Approach (DSA) for Testicular Cancer Treatment
Our DSA treatment for testicular cancer is unique, natural, holistic and based on a new science developed by our Chief Physician and world famous researcher and scholar Dr. Shaji Varghese Kudiyat. He has introduced a new generation science named Dynamic Science. In this science, he tries to explain the relationship between the mind and the vital force (soul) and the physical body. The answer to the most often asked and never answered question, how cancer develops is also answered through this science. The “why’s and how’s,” behind the mutation and/or epigenetic changes which are considered to be the reason for the formation of cancerous cells are also explained in DSA treatment. By scientifically guided judicial combination and application of Homeopathic Medicines, Surgery, Yoga, Meditation, Mudras, Counseling, Massage, Music therapy, Dance therapy, etc., our Chief Physician has been able to device this new methodology for creating curative mutations and/or epigenetic changes for complete cure of cancer, if the cancer is within the reversible stage. Even in irreversible cases, this natural holistic methodology of treatment can produce a cure in the energy level though it may not be able to produce a complete reversal of the physical manifestations, but only can help into a peaceful death after maximum possible prolongation of life with less suffering from complications and side effects. This methodology can be utilized to overcome the root causes that produce the malignant cells. This procedure emphasizes the need for a balanced mental and emotional harmony and inner peace and purity as part of the successful implementation of Dynamic Scientific Approach (DSA) for the treatment of testicular cancer. So as a pre-requisite we require the patient and his family members to undergo a group counseling session in our hospital directly or through online video consultation, as the initiation of the treatment procedure. Click here to know more about Dynamic Scientific Approach (DSA).
Homeopathic Treatment for Testicular Cancer
Homeopathic system of medicine was invented by a German physician Dr. Samuel Hahnemann in 18th century. Homeopathic treatment is based on the body’s own capacity to heal itself. This is a holistic treatment procedure aims at purifying the vital force and thereby rectifying the mutational and/or epigenetic changes thereby restoring the healthy functioning of the body. Homeopathic medicine application is based on the basic principle “Similia Similibus Curentur” meaning “Let like be cured by like.” Homeopathic treatment for cancer in our hospital is under the direct guidance of Dr. Shaji Varghese Kudiyat, our chief physician and founder director who is a researcher and scholar in homeopathic medicine and who has written a book titled “Homeopathic Medicine, An Unavoidable Medical Revolution.” Dr. Kudiyat also scientifically explains the hitherto unanswered question ‘how homeopathic medicines work.’ So it is a life time unique opportunity for all our patients to be treated directly by Dr. Kudiyat or under his guidance. Click here to know more about Dr. Shaji Varghese Kudiyat and click here to know more about homeopathic treatment.