Stomach is a muscular sac situated in the abdomen below the ribs, which receives food we eat and where it is broken down and digested. Cancer that develops in stomach is known as stomach cancer or as gastric cancer.
Types of Stomach Cancer
The cells on which the tumors are formed determine the type of stomach cancer and the treatment procedures suitable for each type of cancer.
- Glandular cells: If the cancer is developed originally in the glandular cells, they belong to the type of glandular cancer also known as adenocarcinoma. The glandular cells inside the stomach are a protective shield of mucous protecting it from digestive juices. Adenocarcinoma is the most common type of stomach cancers found in large numbers.
- Immune system cells: Some cancers develop originally in immune system cells in the stomach walls and are called lymphoma.
- Nervous system tissues: Some cancers begins in specific nervous cells found in the stomach, Gastro intestinal stomach tumor (GIST) is a rare stomach cancer
- Carcinoid cancers: Cancers that begins in hormone producing cells are known as carcinoid cancers. Carcinoid cancers are very rare in stomach.
Generally when you say stomach cancer is refers to adenocarcinoma as other types of cancers are very rare in stomach.
Generally Known Causes of Stomach Cancer
The most important generally perceived ostensible causes of stomach cancer include the following:
- Gastric ulcers
- H. pylori infection
- Chronic gastritis
- Chronic anemia
The following factors are considered as risk factors which increases the risk of developing stomach cancer
- A diet rich in salty and smoked foods
- Less use of vegetables and fruits
- Consumption of food contaminated with aflatoxin fungus
- Persistent inflammation
- Stomach polyps
Dynamic Science (DS) Based Causes of Stomach Cancer
Present science (material science) identifies that there are mutations or epigenetic changes happen in the genetic level that leads to the development of Cancer. Dynamic Science, which explains how mind, vital force (soul) and DNA are interconnected, reveals that our mind regulates the DNA with finality, though there are influences on DNA from the outside energy sources and also from the bio-chemical changes that happen in the physical body. But all DNA changes are ultimately under regulatory control of the mental thoughts. Through our researches based on DSA, we identify different mental and emotional thought processes that constructively and destructively influence the DNA structure. We identify that naturally positive, happy, comfortable, peaceful and pure mental emotional state constructively or curatively modify the DNA whereas negative, unnatural, pessimistic, fearful, destructive mental and emotional states derange the DNA to express itself to an unhealthy plane. Also each thought is connected to a functional system and/or organ of the body. In this connection we identified that anxiety, worry, tension, etc. are the important mental emotional states, along with intake of food at irregular times and highly acidic food intake that affect the stomach in the development of stomach or gastric cancer. It is still an ongoing research and development activity and a new direction of scientific observation which can make the future of Medical Science and a new methodology of treatment. Please click here to know more about Dynamic Science (DS).
Signs and Symptoms of Stomach Cancer
The following are important signs and symptoms of stomach cancer
- A feeling of bloating after eating
- Feeling full, after eating less food
- Severe and persistent heart burn
- Sever and persistent indigestion
- Unexplained and persistent nausea
- Stomach pain
- Persistent vomiting
- Unexplainable weight loss
- Blood in stool
Diagnosis of Stomach Cancer
The following tests are done if any or all of the above signs and symptoms are noticed in a patient to finalize the diagnosis of stomach cancer.
- Upper Endoscopy: In this test, a tiny camera on one end of a long tube is inserted into your stomach through your throat. With the help of this, your doctor views the stomach and if suspicious tissues are found samples are taken for biopsy purposes.
- Imaging Tests: Computerized tomography (CT scan) and Barium X-rays are generally taken to find out the existence of stomach cancer. Knowledge of the extent of spread of cancer in the stomach and surrounding areas are highly essential for fixing the treatment procedures. CT scan, MRI scan and positron emission tomography are the most commonly conducted imaging tests for understanding the extent of the spread of the stomach cancer.
- Exploratory surgery: Some doctors may recommend an exploratory surgery to understand whether the cancer has spread beyond the stomach. This test is usually done as a keyhole surgery.
Stages of Stomach Cancer
Stage I: In this stage, the tissues in the lining of the stomach are affected by cancer. Cancer cells would have spread to a limited number of adjacent lymph nodes also.
Stage II: In this stage, the cancer has spread to the muscular layer of the stomach wall. Cancer cells would have spread to more adjacent lymph nodes.
Stage III: In this stage, the cancer has spread to all layers in the stomach. Cancer cells would have spread more extensively to lymph nodes.
Stage IV: In this stage, the cancer would have spread to distant areas in the body. This stage is an irreversible stage of stomach cancer.
Dynamic Scientific Approach (DSA) for Stomach Cancer Treatment
Our natural holistic DSA treatment for stomach cancer is developed by Dr. Shaji Varghese Kudiyat, our chief physician and founder director who is a world renowned researcher and scientist in homeopathic system of medicine who has invented a new generation science named Dynamic Science (DS). Dynamic Science clearly explains the interrelationship between mind, vital force (soul) and DNA. This science explains how mutations and epigenetic changes happen resulting in the development of cancer and in DSA treatment we are utilizing the same relationship to reverse the cancer-development process resulting into complete cure. This hypothesis makes it clear that only when the mind is in naturally positive, happy, comfortable and peaceful harmony with the vital force and body, then only, the body will be healthy and free from all diseases, provided the body will be supplied with natural nutrients and proper rest, sleep, regular excretions, etc. rhythmically. So DSA treatment incorporates natural and dynamic homeopathic medicines, judicial application of surgery, counselling, inner healing methods and techniques like yoga, meditation, music therapy, etc. to curatively influence mind, vital force and body.
As per the procedures of the DSA treatment for cancer in our hospital, it starts by making the patient and his/her family members aware about the DSA treatment by asking them to undergo a group counseling session conducted by our Chief Physician / well trained staff, either directly at the center or through online video consultation. This counseling enables the patient and his/her family members to gain confidence and clarity in the scientific and logical perspective of the treatment and commit themselves for the totally involved treatment and successful journey towards complete cure. Click here to know more about dynamic scientific approach.
Homeopathic Treatment for Stomach Cancer
Homeopathy is fully developed medical system Introduced by a German physician Dr. Samuel Hahnemann more than two hundred years ago. This medical system has proved to be extremely successful in the treatment of cancer saving the patients from painful symptoms of cancer and giving them new life by purifying the vital force (soul), the energy that govern the living phenomena. Our founder director and chief physician Dr. Shaji Varghese Kudiyat is a homeopathic doctor, researcher and scientist who has pioneered a new cancer treatment procedure which includes the application of homeopathic medicines, which has given him the status of the researcher of the third millennium. He has authored a book titled ‘Homeopathic Medicine, An Unavoidable Medical Revolution.’ He regularly addresses international medical conferences where he presents his latest inventions and philosophies related to science in general and medical science in particular and most especially about homeopathic medicines and its scientific aspects. The treatment in our center is under the direct supervision and guidance of Dr. Shaji Varghese Kudiyat, and all our patients get the unique opportunity to be treated directly by him or under his guidance. Click here to know more about Dr.Shaji Varghese Kudiyat and click here to know more about homeopathic treatment.